Planning an event at one of our campuses? This is a great place to get started!
The church’s facilities were provided through God’s benevolence and by the sacrificial generosity of church members. The church desires that its facilities be used for the fellowship of the Body of Christ and always to God’s glory. We also make our facilities available to *approved non-member persons and groups as a witness to our faith and in the spirit of Christian charity.
Need space? Let us know! DOWNLOAD OUR FACILITY REQUEST FORM HERE
Please turn this form in at least two weeks prior to your event date. Forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Paper versions of this form can be picked-up or dropped-off during regular office hours at our front desk.
MAIN CAMPUS BUILDING LAYOUT
Questions about room reservation? Email us at email@example.com
Need help with sound, video, or lighting while you're here? You're in the right place! DOWNLOAD OUR MEDIA REQUEST FORM HERE
Please turn this form in at least two weeks
prior to your event date. Forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Paper versions of this form can be picked-up or
dropped-off during regular office hours at our front desk.
Questions about your media needs? Email us at email@example.com
Need your event promoted? Here's how to get started!
- All requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consecutive-week requests are accepted (e.g., please put this in the bulletin for the next 2 Sundays.). However, because of space, blanket reoccurring requests are not accepted (e.g., Please, put this in the bulletin the first Sunday of every month.).
- Once a request is submitted it is placed on a list for approval based on available space, relevance, demographic, & urgency.
- In order to protect your privacy, including personal contact information in an announcement is not encouraged. Whenever possible, those interested in an event or ministry should be directed to an appropriate PWC contact and the staff member responsible for that contact will forward the information to you (e.g., #serve opportunities to email@example.com).
- If registration for an event is required, it must be open and available before the announcement/promotion begins.
- Each desired promotion type must be specified in the request.
SEE SPECIFIC GUIDELINES FOR EACH PROMOTION TYPE HERE
Questions about announcements and promotion? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHURCH OFFICE HOURS: Monday-Friday 9am-12pm & 1pm-4:30pm (closed from 12pm-1pm)
*Non-member persons must receive the lead pastor’s approval for events held on church property. Facility use & event promotion will not be permitted to persons or groups holding, advancing, or advocating beliefs, or engaging in practices that conflict with the church’s faith or moral teachings.