Every human being was created to be in a relationship....whether it is with friends, co-workers or family. Park West Church understands the importance of community and provides avenues for the development of relationships among singles in every stage of life.
Do you enjoy learning and growing with like-minded people? Would you enjoy fellowship with other Christian adults? Are you open to learning how to become a better Christian through service? If so, then the opportunity for which you have been praying could be provided at Park West Church.
Park West Church is committed to helping all adults to grow in their relationship with Christ, to develop healthy relationships with others, and to become passionate servants for God.
So come join in on the adventure of a lifetime and bring a friend or two. We would enjoy getting to know you and having you join our family.
Opportunities for Singles
Park West Church is pleased to offer a number of life-giving ministry opportunities for singles:
- Worship, Sundays at 9 & 11 AM
- Sunday worship at Park West Church is open to all people from all walks of life. Regardless of your situation or place in life, you are invited to worship at Park West Church.
- Young Adult Worship Service-Thursday at 7:30pm in the Teen Center.
- Seasonal "Elective Classes" (see weekly Bulletin for schedule)
- Two semesters each year, Park West Church provides opportunities for adults to take part in special classes designed around particular topics and needs. Some Elective Classes are designed for mixed adults (singles and couples), while others (such as DivorceCare) are designed specifically for singles.
- Re:Vision, on Wednesdays at 7 PM in the Church Cafe. Re:Vision provides a time of teaching and connecting that is open to all adults.
- Fellowship Opportunites
- We have Small Groups for young adults, single women, mixed singles and mixed adults (singles and couples). Singles Groups meet every Friday night. For information regarding Singles Groups, please contact Doug & Justine Lubienski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Multiple service opportunities
- Singles are a vital part of the ministry of Park West Church. Currently, singles serve as leaders in every ministry of the church, including in the areas of children's ministry, youth ministry, media ministry, worship ministry, host ministry, café ministry, food pantry and the prayer team. In addition, singles play crucial roles in virtually every outreach of the church.
- For information regarding opportunities to impact your world or to submit questions, please contact Yvette Justice at email@example.com.