Our focus is the good news of Jesus Christ. We want everyone
to know the love of Jesus and all He has done for them at the cross. When we
have a revelation of His grace, we are truly able to walk in victory.
- We believe in one God, existing in three Persons- the
Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible is God’s Word; inspired and accurate.
- We believe that sin has separated us all from God and only
through His Son Jesus can we be reconciled to God.
- We believe Jesus is God and was conceived by the Holy Spirit
and born of the virgin Mary. He led a sinless life. He was crucified, he died
and was raised to life again on the third day. Jesus is now seated at the right
hand of the Father interceding for us.
- We believe salvation is the gift of God to everyone who will
receive. We receive by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in water baptism as a demonstration of the believer’s
identification with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who is our Comforter and
guides us in our daily lives. He also blesses us with spiritual gifts and
- We believe in Holy Communion as a literal way to remember
Jesus’ death and celebrate all that means for believers.
- We believe that God wants to transform, heal and bless us so
that we live victorious lives able to bless and help others.
- We believe in the biblical principles of the early Church
and desire to see them continue today. Like the early church, we devote
ourselves to the apostle’s doctrine (good news of Jesus), fellowship, breaking
of bread (communion) and prayer.
- We believe that Jesus is coming again just as He promised.
PARK WEST CHURCH
7635 MIDDLEBROOK PIKE
KNOXVILLE, TN 37909